Thursday, October 23, 2014

Spooky Fun!



I love the Clearance Rack! And the Witch's Brew Designer series paper is a great steal!!
I found this frame at the Dollar Tree! Removed the glass and cut a piece of paper to fit inside. 
I cut various 2x2 squares from the paper pack.  Each square was decorated differently using several Halloween stamp sets, punches & wash tape!! To give it that special touch I used the banner punch on different patterns of paper. I hot glued the banners to bakers twine to dangle the it from the side & top. I did use dementionals to give the squares more depth..so the glass from the frame is not replaced. Loving the orange and black motif!! So much fun!
Although it took some time and thought to plan out the designs..I had a lot of fun with this project! I made sure to cut extra squares! I do think now that I have the finished..this will be must faster the second or third time around! Can't wait to try one for Christmas!!!! Keep look out for it by December!!







Halloween is almost here! I will miss it so much when it's gone!
But I sure enjoy making all my spooky projects!! I'm going to try to create more before the 31st! Getting some ideas for next year as well!

Click on the Frightful Wreath to see it in the Holiday Catalog or order!

Need ideas for your Halloween party or want to decorate for Thanksgiving? Contact me and keep an eye out for my next post!!

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your Halloween!!




No comments:

Post a Comment