Friday, November 28, 2014



It's almost Christmas!!! Technically I can start decorating and crafting!! Shopping and baking!!
I have been working on new Christmas treasures! But I didn't want to freak anyone out before Thanksgiving was over! 
It's over...it's TIME!!! Yay! 
Here is a little snap shot of one my my newbies! I am also working on Christmas cards for my Stampin' Up Christmas kit workshop! Exciting! 
My hubby & boys worked for 2 hrs putting up our lights on Wednesday so we are ahead of schedule. I know eventually we will end up behind or very close to the deadline! But I'm gonna enjoy being ahead for a little while! 
There will be a blog hop posted that will pop up here on Dec 6th so stay tuned! Many card ideas. I'm not sure if they will be Christmas or not. 
Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving...Christmas is coming soon!
Love to you all and Merry crafting!!!




shop online

No comments:

Post a Comment