Tuesday, April 19, 2016




Try, try again!



It's been a long time since I last blogged! I just felt like blogging wasn't my thing. It isn't one of my natural talents. Very far from it. But, lately I have been pinning like crazy. Trying to get my house organized and beautiful! Just like all those Pinterest posts! Ohhh....how I love to stick those little pics on my boards that I yearn to make so my house will look exactly like them! Anyhow, my home is "more" organized and still doesn't look like the pics, but it has opened my eyes to a whole new world. The world of blogs! I've been introduced to all these awesome people who post pictures and videos of their homes, rooms, crafts, recipes and anything else they are into! They inspired me to get up and go to my craft room, pull out all those pretty things I bought and pushed into my drawers and cabinets!! Make something..and I have! I've made some cute gifts. I rearranged my kitchen counters to look like, well the picture on Pinterest!! I did something and I'm kinda proud! 
With that being said, I have come to the conclusion that I should try again! I have attempted and even been successful (a small percentage of time) at completing some pins I have saved! If I have been inspired by blogs, then I think I can try and inspire someone too! So here I am!
I am just going to post pictures, ideas, my attempt of completing pins and maybe one day some videos (still not 100% sure about that). Hopefully at least one person can get into or back into creating something! So go out there and make something fun, cute, beautiful or just something that brings a smile to your face! Here to going at it again...here I go!

Sticky note holder

I found this cute idea from Violet at Paper Wings
http://violetpaperwings.blogspot.com/2010/12/post-it-present.html
I used :4x6 clear magnetic frames (Kmart $2)
scrapbook paper, punches (Stampin' Up) glitter paper (SU), hot glue, ribbon,
& vinyl I cut with my Cricut

I love me some Mickey! These will be great for our upcoming Disney cruise! Since they have magnets on the back, they will stick to the cabin doors! I can leave a pen and passerby's can 
leave us a message..or my parents can tell us where they are going to be! FUN!!



 


These are for Mother's day gifts!!




There are pics below of item I used in my sticky note holders, click on pics to take you to my SU store!  Don't forget to check out the retiring products, some discounted!
Click here to see retiring products!

 Until Next time...Keep on crafting!!

Thanks! Monique www.moniquezimmer.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment